Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Am I really cruel?...or..a bad person?

When I was just a young little girl I was so innocent, gentle, sweet and kind who don't even know the true meaning of hatred. Then I was bullied that made me think of fitting with them being a little cruel doesn't hurt right? but I guess I might've little over did it. Today I fight with my family recently mostly to my mom..she doesn't understand things..and my grandma she was always scolding me about little things. In school I fight with others if they disgrace me ( I'm just defending myself and hey they did that when I was younger! ). Then about the science call im elected president and my mom's not even helping me in suggesting me idea's but some of my classmates do? why is it she calls herself a mom and she doesn't even know how to ACT like one. I've inherited a cruel, selfish personality who doesn't care about anything stupid. Before I love life I'm friendly but know the innocent sweet girl is turning to be a MONSTER. I always feel alone like I carry the world does fate has a grudge on me? they bullied me and I'm just giving it back to them..aren't we just fair I just need someone to be by my side, like a very BEST friend. Please...help.?

No comments:

Post a Comment