Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PLEASE,HELP ME,I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

My husband is not near me,but he will call me every day.I met him when i was 17 years old and i became his wife in my 18 years old.Now i am 18 and 5 months old and he is 21.I will become angry soon.After our marriage he stayed with me only for a month.We dont have anything to hide each other.But once,when i was in balcony a guy waved at me his hand and me too said hai.Next day also he repeated that and gave me flyng kiss.Next day he asked my name.I told all these things to my husband and he scold me a lot.I request him and cried a lot,but its the forth day,he doesn't call me yet,and when am tryng to call him it shows that his mob is switched off or he will cut my call.So i called to his office and that time too i felt angry and ve began to quarrell each other.What can i do now?Our marriage was not with the likes of my parents,but also i am staying in my home.So i can't tell to my parents that he is not calling me.Please,my dear friends,help me.I knew my behaviour's was wrong and rude.But i love him than everything in this world.I had drunk poison for my marriage with him and after that i got permission for our marriage.But now he is not remeber that all.I want him back but i dont want to say sorry.He must come to me and say sorry.Is it possible?Plz tell me what should i do now?I am in a big confusion.Do i have to call him and apologize?Please dont blame me,give me some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment