Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I got headbutted.. hard...?

My four year old was being naughty and crouched on the ground in the store I bent over to scold her and she decided to pop up as I was leaning over. The hardest part of her giant head got me right on the bridge of my nose and I heard a very loud crunch followed by instant tears and severe pain that vibrated all the way through my teeth. I actually got dizzy for a second but it didnt bleed like i was expecting, I have never had a bloody nose even after being punched in the face which gave me a black eye, no blood. Now it is very slightly swollen but it still hurts like a mofo, this happened 4 hours ago. The pain keeps increasing and I don't have medical. I iced it but it fricken hurts. Could it possibly be broken? It would have bled if it was right?

No comments:

Post a Comment