Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it to late for someone like me to try to become a professional snowboarder?

I am 17 and live in south Texas and I can only go snowboarding a few times a year if I go with friends which is a total of around 10-20 days a year. I have been skiing since i was about 3. I started snowboarding around the age of 15 because it looked like so much fun and seemed like an awesome challenge for me to try and get good at snowboarding. I am a decent rider and my parents approve and say I should go for it. I am even planning on going to college somewhere where it snows and has good mountains. Is it to late for me? I don;t believe so but please be honest with your responses in thinking that it is or is not to late for me to try and become a professional snowboarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment