Thursday, July 21, 2011

I feel cheated and violated for this 7yrs bgr, i am going to make a police report today?

i have a 7yrs bgr but it took for a worst turn when he call off the ROM last mth. we have a cool period of 1 mth but i initial to call him, text him cos i too miss him. he just replied we are on cool off period why you call me. i was very sad. i love him but he become a changed man after he proposed to me last year. he want more freedom, he feels that he is suffering with me for this 6+ yrs. need send me home, text me, chat with me, going out to same place for this 7yrs. i start to loosen him but now he cheated on me. he likes his colleague. i was told be another female colleague that he with this gal and few more guys colleagues have been frequent going out. i have the gal fb and scolded her for being the 3rd party. she told me hse left the office because of him. i dont like him. the guy i like which wk in the same company left. she too text my bf a clear signal they cant be together and ask me check his hp for that msg she sent. to my surprised, there was intimate sms.. and watsapp hourly chatting, he been brushing me aside he is busy at wk but was chatting with her. he even told me his love for me have decrease. he scare that he dont love me anymore. next min he told me this. tha gal have left the company~ can you forgive and forget. lets be together. i really feel damn cheated. 7yrs bgr he did this fling to end it. he was all along a faithful guy but now. he told me im the only gal he loves and i gave him my 1st time after 3mths we been together. we even have our flat ready soon. i feel violated and used. his beast need was weekly. even when we went out shopping he cant ctrl and did it in fitting room. till times goes by we went hotel. now recently is his home. he even did it when i have that. i really feel violated now. he said if i want go make a police report. you only bring shame to your family. i dont lose a thing. all gd times we had together is just to coax me cause to satisfied his desire for sex. i really feel humilated by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment