Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can a man reborn mentally and reestablish himself and start his life from ground level in the society?

I am Hemant(24)male. and I hail from Nepa;l a landlocked country in the lap of mountains. I was born and brought up in Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. My studies were going well but suddenly what went wrong in my mind and left home and went to India five years ago. My relation with family was ruined. I remained in India for 5 years and back to Nepal now. The matter is I have totally lost my dignity and trust from my family and relatives. I regret and feel guilty for I dropped my studies and wasted 5 years of precious time of my life and i can not regain that. But I want to reestablish myself and start my studies again. what would be the barriers and consequences in my way to do so??

No comments:

Post a Comment