Monday, July 18, 2011

My dad is so annoying that I want to kill him?

okay first of all, don't die or kill him, its not going to solve anything. I know what you are going through, there were many times when i was extremely upset at my parents and felt the same way, my brother is smarter than me and it seems like he can do no wrong. I promise you it gets better when you get older, you just need to wait until college when you can get out of the house and be on your own and tension will lessen. Don't go and do something irrational that will stay with you for the rest of your life, it could be a lot worse, you are not getting physically abused, you have food, clothes, a place to live. I know it's difficult but just hang in there and try not to argue, it doesn't get you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment